In Search Of A Quality 8-Paragraph Comparative Essay Example
When you are asked to write a comparison between two or more topics in a structure less manner, it can get pretty difficult. So in order to make it sound simple they are called 8-Paragraph comparative essays. These are very different from the five paragraph format that you may have been used too. Its aim is to make you a better writer with a sense of freedom and creative genius.
If writing an 8 paragraph essay gets confusing you can always turn to the internet for help. There are many educational websites that can help you in writing these types of essays. These websites are filled with various examples and one of these examples is sure to match your requirements. You can go through any of the examples to get a good idea on the way to write a comparative piece.
Here are some tips to help you construct your own 8 paragraph comparative essay:
- Pay attention to the question. Reread the question twice to clearly understand what it wants. If you are choosing a topic yourself then be specific on what you are going to compare. For instance if the question asks you to compare the physical features of two literary character, do not start writing about their characters.
- Mention some similarities as well as difference. Highlight the contrasts between the two topics but also give some the similarities that the two items may share. It is not absolutely necessary and you may skip this if you want.
- Study some of the examples to get an idea about the basic layouts possible. There are quite a few ways in which you can present your 8 paragraph essay. Select the one you are most comfortable with.
There are two ways in which you can present your essay. The first structure has more detail on individual items before you start writing the contrast. In this type after the first paragraph of introduction three paragraphs are written on the different items of discussion. It is only on the fifth paragraph that the comparison is drawn.
The comparison continues for next two paragraphs before the conclusion makes the last paragraph. The other style is written by starting off with comparison right after the introduction. It is fairly simple way of writing the essay where you present different comparison points in each paragraph and then end it with a conclusion.
- Sample essay on the American Dream
- Make you essay intro catchy
- Descriptive essay topics
- Using appropriate sample essays
- Finding opinion essay sample online
- Exploring academic writing sphere
- Writing a reflection paper
- A strong essay body paragraph
- Write a persuasive essay
- Writing best reflective essays
- Selecting a low-cost writing company
- Business communication sample essay
- Finding someone to help do my essay
- Using argumantative essay samples
- Making your introduction stand out
- Crafting an interview essay quickly
- Crafting a paper about a book
- 6 'P's of innovation: essay example
- Essay about yourself prompts
- Sharpening your writing skills
- Cause and effect paper tricks
- Tricks on business essay writing